What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera collinsiae "Faryland" medium-sized plant winner Gaylorguy $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for bid is a medium-sized plant of D. collinsiae "Faryland" about 8 months old after being propagated from a leaf cutting (pictures below). This species is extremely easy to grow, and can be treated like D. capensis or any other easy South African sundew.

D. collinsiae "Faryland" is still quite uncommon in the United States, so I would prefer that you only bid on this sundew if you have grown D. capensis or another easy sundew for over a year and are confident that you will be able to propagate this plant and spread it to other growers over the next few years.
According to Tamlin, this plant is "a likely natural hybrid of Drosera burkeana and D. madagascariensis"

For more information about this species, please check out this link:
http://www.growsundews.com/sundews/Drosera_collinsiae.html

Starting bid is $3
Buyer will pay no more than $5 shipping/packaging.

Plant you will receive: note: you will only receive the larger of the 2 plants pictured.
Drosera_collinsiae_Faryland_cutting_thumb.JPG

higher-res: http://www.growsundews.com/sundews/collinsiae/Drosera_collinsiae_Faryland_cutting.JPG

And a size comparison of the mother plant to my thumb:
Drosera_collinsiae_Faryland_size_thumb.JPG

higher-res: http://www.growsundews.com/sundews/collinsiae/Drosera_collinsiae_Faryland_size.JPG

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

$3! I'd love to start a propagating project again! :-D

$7

$10

$12

$14

$20

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Baylorguy has informed me that he received the dew.
Thanks Ozzy.

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back