What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony, do you have any little clones I can buy? I need a "Mini-Tony" to help in my day to day calculation if incredibly diverse pieces of information!

I have more of me in the lab now! ooops probably illegal to clone myself... #### there goes all my cheap labor ideas.

O yeah I should have mentioned that if you were to use fluorescent actinic lighting to suppliment a HPS, the actinic would need to be fairly close to the plants as a normal fluorescent tube would be.

Most of the light bulb data I have comes right from the Grainger catalog...The trick is understanding it and applying it to real life growing situations and knowing what and how the plants respond (plant physiology 101) Always happy to get technical on any aspect of plant growing!

The funny thing is I hardly use light bulbs and only once many years ago grew indoors under lights (for a very short period of time)...
Tony

must be nice... all I have is a western view with hellacious exposure to the evening sun...

Fatboy u got ur neon tetras to spawn? WOW i heard it is hard to breed those little guys in captivity...

Yeah that's what I heard too.

That's EXACTLY why I was so convinced that I was a legend, course they ate their own eggs as soon as they sprayed them out every where, but that's not the point....

I guess I didn't really breed them, just got them to shag and lay eggs.
smile.gif
How do you do that really smiley face emoticon?)

Cheers, fatboy.

Yeah, I'd love to know some more emoticons...how about the smiley smoking a cigarette? or the confused smiley?
smile.gif

Chris

On the "Post a reply" screen, on the left there is a line that reads "Emoticons are enabled", double click it and a menu with all of the Smilies with their commands will pop up.

I never knew it was there all along! :shocked:
Thanks very much :cool:
Chris

Back