What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have 5 different typical cephs for trade. They are divisions of my larger momma plant that i divided 3 months back.. and took leaf cuttings last year... added some bottom heat and here they are. I grown them in a terrarium/conservatory with orchids and a heli.

Please note the relation to the quarter for size. Also i took multiple angles of most, so note the letter of each one.

The smaller green cups (A+B are) from leaf cuttings from last year. The ones in the larger cups (C-D) are root cuttings/divisions, so you can see they are making decent sized pitchers already. All have multiple growth points (noted below). You can also see the new pitchers (mostly green) vs the original pitches that were around when i divided (mottled red). Lastly, i want to say that the momma plant had some scale last spring. I took care of them at that time, and i sprayed again when i divided them... but these plants have a lot of hiding spots so please quarantine as needed if you get one. I will be bug bombing all of them this weekend to make one last pass anyway.

A- 7-8 growth points (GONE)
B- 6 growth points (GONE)
C- 3-4 growth points (GONE)
D- 2 growth points (GONE)
E- 3 growth points.. plus a small cutting that seems to be holding on form taking it 3 months back. (GONE)

I just finished my bog outside, so i am looking for interesting sars, non/typical vfts, hardy pings, or hardy drosera. I am particularly interested in purpurea varieties.

I also have 4 other smaller cephs in green cups (not shown) that are in each the size of a quarter throwing off small pitchers. So if you would be interested in a smaller one, let me know.

1c.jpg

1b.jpg

1a.jpg

2b.jpg

2a.jpg

3a.jpg

4a.jpg

5c.jpg

5a.jpg

FOR SIZE RELATION BETWEEN ITEMS
group.jpg

Last edited: