What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ceph updates

uphwiz

jimmy
they all have stopped making the nice colors since the photoperiod is so short but all are still pitchering nicely ,especially the ceph pictured in the new calendar
IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3977.jpg

IMG_3963.jpg

this one is in need of dividing but am going to wait a few more weeks , so the lighting period is a bit longer, I dont want to disturb its rest .
IMG_3973.jpg

IMG_3971.jpg

IMG_3974.jpg

this is the one from the calendar, you can see the giant pitchers are still coming, but are now not producing the nice coloring , hope it comes back when the lights are on longer ,
IMG_3966.jpg

IMG_3976.jpg

omgomgomg very very nice. i cant wait for mine to look half as good as that

Jimmy,
You're sure doing a great job with those plants! Are you singing to them or what?? :hail:

Jimmy - excellent Cephalotus. The coloration on the first pictures is astounding. I bet you are looking forward to the photoperiod increasing again!

xvart.

I'm jealous:p. Hope my lil ceph comes a lil close to these one day.

Jimmy,

Fantastic!
:clap:
Now that is how to grow Cephs!
It is one thing to go out and buy or trade for a nice plant,
but growing one yourself is truly a feat of dedication and patience.
:bigthumpup:
Good growing!
:water:

DAMN IT!

Wonderful Cephs! :)

Those sure are some amazing plants. Are you growing them by a window or outside? What's your soil mix? They seem to really love you.

What Zu said!

It's not every day that you see Cephalotus out-growing a capensis. :-))

You're plants look terrific, and I know you've mentioned this before, but are they just typicals or HG, or what?

They look huge!!

Sweet - great job with them. I'm forever upsetting my Cephs. x.x
~Joe

thanks for all the nice comments , the first is a regular and all the rest are supposed to be hummers , though they seem to vary in size, the last one from the calendar plant has the largest, and does stand out , if any of you got a trade from me that is the last division, from the trades , you should have a great ceph hummers giant one day, do any of you who traded, have any pics of them? Please put them up if you do, id like to see them.

again , remember i'll be dividing the other hummer soon , so be looking for a trade thread from me. soon.

Back