What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brie

Sarracenia freak
Phew, omg.. This is like christmas! lol. I stayed at work ALLLL day knowing this box was sitting at home, waiting for me.. Rushed home and spent all night potting everything. Went to bed around midnight... haha.

So the list of all these goodies! Thanks again for this Mach, You are such a good guy! :hug:

U. calcyfida x 2
U. longifolia
U. livida
U. graminifolia

D. capensis "alba"
D. capensis "red"
D. spatulata
D. venusta
D. nidiformis
D. intermedia - mt. rorima
D. filiformis var. filiformis "all red"

P. Pirouette
P. Sethos
P. Frasier Island
P. cyclosecta
P. esseriana
P. ehlersiae
P. primuliflora

Holy cow that's alot. lol.

Pics:
His awesome packing job
5891295384_4fd90d7c9a_o.jpg

All laid out
5891295470_db9417555a_o.jpg

And put away, 90% of this is new stuff from Mach. I'm officially out of room for a while. lol.
5890729273_3b4510c252_o.jpg

Last edited:
Whatthejigbea! People are sending you so many plants!:0o:

Woah, that's a lot!

Nonesense, I see tons of room in those pics. You'd be surprised how many pots you can cram together when properly motivated. :)

that all red dew is nice ,I got to get 1

You lucky pup! But.. yeah right your out of room. I still see plenty of space!

Nonesense, I see tons of room in those pics. You'd be surprised how many pots you can cram together when properly motivated. :)

I agree, if the pots aren't touching each other and if you can see the bottom., then there's always a little more room.

It seems that in a few short weeks you've acquired quite the collection, the addiction is now complete, you'll never go back. Every time you walk by a tray of death cubes at Lowe's or Home Depot will result in uncontrollable shaking and withdrawals - even if you already have all of the plants, you'll want to save them. Your days and nights will be filled with dreams of candy striped peristomes and veined pitchers, you'll feel like Dr. Zoidberg after eating the last anchovies on earth - "More, More, MORE!"

Last edited:
there's at least a third of that tray on the left still empty.....

you will find hwoever you will run out of room, its inevitable

You can always tell a pot of Mach plants by the orange and pink tags.

Dashman and JB totally got it right- you have so much more room! :lol:

But that's alot of gorgeous plants!! Welcome to the hobby, where plants don't just catch bugs, but you as well ;)

Back