What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beginner's Giveaway

I have been the beneficiary of several recent giveaways, now I would like to give back to the community by hosting my own. I would like to limit this to members with small collections just starting out in the hobby. The winner will receive a starter package of three plants: Sarracenia 'Scarlet Belle', Dionaea muscipula 'Pink Venus', and Drosera capensis. US residents only please, I will cover the postage. Pick a number from 1-100, a winner will be chosen by a random number generator on July 18th. Good luck to all who enter!

17- If is still qualify as a beginner

only want the pink venus I have the others

I only have 2 vfts

im def a beginner 69....giggity....i already have a typical capensis so if i win ill do a sase after a week or so after it is healthy enough to ship again or maybe you can keep it and do a sase? cross that bridge if we get to it i guess.

21 im mostly intrested in the sarrencia and pink fly trap. thanks tony

If you decide to split the plants up I would love to add the drosera to my collection. If not I would still like to enter!
Thank you for your offer, Travis
17-SgtSarracenia
44-MICKEY
69-cpbobby
21-land_pro
40-FBImurders
74- tatorger

if i win the capensis is yours :)

22-if its not too late

Random.org generated 65 as the winning number, cpbobby is the closest and will receive the package. PM me your shipping address please.
random.jpg

plants rcd.....thank you!

pm sent tatorger

Back