What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction closed!  Thank you!

PlantAKiss

Moderator Schmoderator Fluorescent fluorite, Engl
The NASC Benefit Auction 2006 is done! It was a smashing success.
smile.gif

I hope you all realize the importance of your participation. All donations and bids were generous. I hope you understand that even if you didn't win something you bid on, your participation counted in a most important way. The money we raised over these past two weeks will go for NASC operating costs and also to help Rob Sacilotto at Botanique. Rob has great plans for his plants and we hope that we will provide some assisance to maintaining his fabulous collection of Sarracenia.

I apologize for slight delay of closing. Since the forums are opened and closed manually, we can't promise it will close on the dot of the hour (that's stated in the rules). We will have to disallow bids past Copper's closing post time. I think that is the fair thing to do since the auction's closing time was 8 p.m. central.

Thank you all for your overwhelming support of the auction. You proved once again that you are the best people on the planet and that you CARE about the future of Sarracenia for generations to come. It is only with your support that we will meet our goals for the future.

I hope it was fun. I hope everyone won a little something. I hope you are proud of helping a good cause!

GOING...GOING....GONE!
biggrin.gif

-PAKtioneer

So, what's the estimate on the take?
smile.gif

And how quickly will it get into my Caymen Islands account?

smile_m_32.gif

I am watching you!

As Pak said, Thanks to all of you.

Sorry Joe. Its going into MY account. I have my reservations for a lil' grass hut on Tahiti already booked.
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]So, what's the estimate on the take?

Over $1500 already received! I'll have a final tally at the end.

Oooohhh...downpayment for the hut!
biggrin.gif

Back