What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Art

Awesome stuff! The second one is Hetalia Axis Powers, isn't it? xD

Lol, yup~
It's one of my fave shows.

Nice stuff! I wish I could draw so straight like you. :headwall:
I try to draw a line, my hand decides to draw a curve. XD

Lol, yup~
It's one of my fave shows.

Nice stuff! I wish I could draw so straight like you. :headwall:
I try to draw a line, my hand decides to draw a curve. XD

Haha, I don't watch it, but I've heard of it and seems like a funny anime.

And I use lineart in the program I use, meaning I can make perfect curving or straight lines, and edit them if I want to. If I didn't have lineart, my lines would look terrible, lol. Your lines art bad, though. I really like that style of outlining, actually.

Lol, I have to check that program out.
I made a little quick doodle as a joke to my friend, we were talking about a visit that will probably never happen. XD
paint3.jpg

It's called Sai Paint Tool. What I meant was that lineart is a feature in the program to make perfect lines. :p

OooooOOoooOOOOOOOO~

I'll have to google that.

FFFFFFFUU- My shading is so weak. D:

Anyway, this is an illustration I did for school on the book The Red Badge of Courage. Here, I illustrated Henry's description of the though of running away from the battlefield if one occurred during the Civil War. He said that while marching, the idea of running away continued to creep up on him like a thousand-tongued monster. And so, I did this, which is what the first two chapters are mainly about.

I forgot the buttons on his uniform. D:

RBoC1.png

Cool.
Don't forget the hammer, etc on the rifle!

Remake and superior version of a previous drawing I posted here.
RPGgameart1-1.png

Necro-bumping this thread. :< I would also like to see some other people's art! And looking at my old stuff, they're awful. My most recent ones (oldest to newest) :

DSC04634.jpg

DSC04635.jpg

DSC04636.jpg

DSC04638.jpg

Back! Back from the dead!

I figure that this thread is the best for posting pictures of .... Art!

178-1.jpg

It's going to be the cover art for our FIAT club's tour to (a famous California CP nursery) this month.

~~~~~~Edit~~~~~~~

I had a little fun with Paint. This is in no way finished, but I like the colors so far.

178-2WIP.jpg

Last edited:
That is........AMAZING! :laaa:

A sight to behold indeed. ;)

Thanks, they took a lot of work. Needless to say, I won the senior award with the wearable pieces. There's one more that I still need to photograph properly. A Sight To Behold took 7 months to do. I'll be doing some CP sculptures soon.

WOW! Now I know why your name is "wire man"... it certainly suits you, that's for sure! Amazing costumes/artwork!

Oh dude, WireMan is seriously amazing. I remember oggling his DA with Jon one night, and we got so giddy when he joined! :D

So my reputation proceeds me then.

:lol: :blush: Yus.
I remember being all :spazz: cause you grew CPs too, and wondered if you were here, then you joined, and it was like :laaa:

You are a god of arts.
~super major fan :hail:

Great stuff, Wire Man!

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Wait until you see some of the recent photos I've taken at Meadowview. I've been playing around with some of the art filter settings and getting some wild results. They could almost pass as abstract art without any adjustments.

Back