What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello friends,

I'm lacking a couple of things. First, I'd like to grow some s. leucophylla seed. Collected from a leuco field would be ideal! Otherwise, cross-polinated pure seed from nice plants is what I'd be interested in. I really like the species and want to raise a few of my own.

Also, I've heard that cephs grow really well here. So, I'd like to get 3 genetically different ones so I can get seed and eventually send some to the ICPS seedbank.

D. adalae seed would be great if anybody has some!

D. affinis seed would also be wonderful. I love South African dews.

one more clone of u. gibba.

And I'm always in need of dead LFSM.

In exchange I have a few things of interest. Look at my growlist please. If you like neps, I've got a really nice (medium-small plant) of spectribilis x ventrosica. Has red on the leaves and really cute pitchers. Even a stripey perisome. I also have a d. natalensis that needs a good home.

Here is a great cactus that I really like and have extras of.

Peanut+Cactus.jpg

Called the peanut cactus. It's not common in the United States for some reason. And there is only one clone in cultivation here...but I got this one from Mexico. Could it be a different clone?

I appreciate your thoughtfulness and generosity TF!

Last edited:
Back