What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

7 inch Net Pots for larger Highland Nepenthes obregon562 $6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on SIX 7" NET POTS

7inchnet.jpg

Pot size is 7" square x 3 1/2" deep shown next to a standard 1 gallon nursery pot 6. 5" x 6.5" these mesh pots unlike the 3" ones will likely hold a gallon of sphagnum and orchid bark. Use these for your larger highland Neps or top blooming orchids, the slots on the side are not wide enough for Dracula or other pendulous blooms to poke out through the sides or bottom.

I will pay shipping to anyone in the USA only, not priority. These retail for $1.99 each at a nursery who closed down many years ago. You are bidding on six dusty but brand new pots starting at "one dollar American meester...?"

Shipping only inside the US - sorry!

I think $2 is the min, but I will hop waaaay up to $5!!!

Last edited:
$1
I told myself I couldn't afford to participate in this auction! I'm so weak!
~Joe

PS - Ack, ninja'd and under the minimum bid. Maybe later!

$4>$5. Thats a fail. :D

$6

Payment Received.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

Need an update.

shipped ages ago - sorry! :D

Seller stated that the item was shipped. Since it has been over two weeks and the winner has not updated us it is assumed that the item was recieved and winner is happy with the item. If this is not the case please contact me and I'll reopen the auction until the matter is resolved.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back