What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 inch pot of Nepenthes ventricosa rooted cutting, known female (adnedarn $15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are bidding on: one 4 inch pot of Nepenthes ventricosa rooted cutting, known female. This plant is well rooted and producing new pitchers. The parent plant that these cuttings were taken from bloom regularly in the late winter and early spring and then again on occasion in the end up summer. The plant pictured will be bare rooted, trimmed of most pitchers, and sent to the winner.

DSC_0014_375.jpg

For reference: The typical pitchers for this plant in my growing conditions are:
DSC_0015_376.jpg

U.S. only please, winner pays shipping (estimated $11.30 USPS Medium Flat Rate Box, PM me to get my paypal for shipping), winners of my auctions can combine shipping on multiple auctions of items of similar size (other Sarracenia, Nepenthes, sundews, Pinguicula, Utricularia, etc) Bidding starts at $10

$15

Pmed winner, regarding postage and shipping today. 4/15/2013

Thanks for the not Mach! I didn't check this and figured I'd lost it... just paid for item. Let me know shipping fee whenever you are ready. =)

The NASC has received payment for this item! You are free to ship. Thanks for supporting the conservancy :)

Shipping: 4/22/2013. winner sent tracking/confirmation number via e-mail

Received today, thanks! Will pay the shipping once you tell me where/how. :p (Pivate messaged...) so I'll close this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back