What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

× Cremnosedum 'Little Gem' (Succulent!) (catrus $15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, you succulent people! Errr, well, you people that love and collect succulents! This little beauty is an honest and hard-working hybrid. Or not. It depends on whether you lump or split Cremnophila and Sedum. Regardless, × Cremnosedum 'Little Gem' is a great plant. Read more about it at Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/×_Cremnosedum

Winner of this auction will receive this exact pictured plant, cleaned up a little. I will try to ship with the inflorescence intact.

Starting bid: $2.00

Winning bidder will pay $4.00 shipping (I'll cover the difference) to me. PM for contact info. If you add a $4.00 donation on top of the cost of the plant to the NASC when you pay the NASC, I'll cover the full cost of shipping! (More money for the NASC is good, right?)

I can only ship to the USA; apologies to those elsewhere.

Payment has been received by the NASC. You are free to ship!

Shipped today, 4/22/2013, with a few extra goodies thrown in. USPS tracking info e-mail to Sheila. Hope it arrives safely!

Received an e-mail from Sheila (catrus) that the plants arrived in good condition, so I'll go ahead and close this thread as complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back