What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi,<p>We've had a list of what everyone has.... how about a list of your 10 most wanted plants. Maybe we could get some trading (or even giving
smile.gif
) done here. Try not to only post rare ones as you will then likely not get anything
wink.gif
<p>I'll start, here is mine:<p>1. Drosera paradoxa
2. Drosera graminifolia
3. Tuberous drosera not on my growlist
4. Drosera linearis
5. Utricularia alpina
6. pinguicula filifolia
7. Drosera indica giant or pygmy form
8. Drosera adalae 'red giant form'
9. Pinguicula moctequmae
10.Roridula
smile.gif
<p>If anyone has any of these for trade let me know. Post you wish lists below... Thanks!!<p>Noah<p>

Noah,

I like the idea but maybe this post ought to be in the trading post section.

Anyways, here is my list:

Cephalotus (mine just craoked
sad.gif
:(:( )
Any epiphytic Utric
Any Genlisea I don't have
D. prolifera
D. regia
D. silvicola
N. spathulata
N. lowii

Pyro

Any Nepenthes besides N.Truncata,N.Merrilliana,N.Ventricosa,N.Madagascarinsis,N.Veitchii x Truncata. Any Sarracenia species besides Pupurea Purpurea, Venosa,Leucophylla,Flava Flava. That's it. If I posted every plant I wanted up here it would fill up the entire post!

Here are the one i want. #1 cephalotus #2 a tuberous sundew #3 nep khasiana #4 nep alata (or however you spell it) #5 aquatic bladder wort #6 aldrovanda #7 nep villosa #8 nep gracilis #9 any hybrids of nep except judith finn #10 sarras hybrids or other sarras.

Noah,
I'll have some plants of P.gigantea in April if you are interested. I'm trying to find plants of P.moctezumae.

Note: Found moctezumae

Noah,
I'll have some plants of P.gigantea in April if you are interested. <p>Here's my wanted list:
P.lilacina
P.moranensis 'alba'
And any mex. pings i don't have
D.alba, hilaris, ramentacea, glabripes
tuberous drosera
some tropical drosera
B.gigantea seeds

Hi Cp2k,

Great!! April... not in time for the meeting? I have some rare s.a. drosera seed if you are interested along with the genliseas.

Noah

Hi noah,
If I trade in March the plants will be a little small(1in to 2in). If you are interested i will bring some to the meeting:) I'm interested in the genliseas and the SAmerican drosera seeds(what kinds?). I'll bring some Drosera hamiltonii and other mex pings and mex ping leaf cuttings from P.morellia, 'george sargent' and maybe some others. Thanks.

Hmmm...ten most wanted??

1-10: Any plant, any seed, any gemmae, any anything. I'm not picky. :)

Suzanne

Last year it was Roridula dentata (was really hard to obtain)
At the moment there is no really NEED for a plant, but I would try Drosera falconeri, Utricularia menziesii, Utricularia quelchii, Nepenthes villosa and Heliamphora ionasii this year...
And I hope my next try with Byblis gigantea will be more sucessful.

Martin

I may have P.Moranensis "Alba" as the flowers are pure white. Is that it?

well I wouldnt mind having one of those royal red vfts, and a N. hamata would be nice, maybe a N. aristolochioides those are kinda funky. A Byblis liniflora and Drosera scorpioides wouldnt be bad either. 

(Edited by unknownclown at 7:59 pm on Feb. 15, 2002)

NG,
If you do have moranensis 'alba' I would be very interested. This plant has pure white flower petals and it is a heterophyllous mex. ping(forms succulent winter leaves that are noncarnivorous). Anyways...take a look at the gallaria at the CP faq. They have some photos of moranensis' flowers. The difference is that moranensis 'alba' has white flowers instead of the usual pink.

Unknownclown,
Those are some very nice photos. So many plants and flowers...

Well the only butterwort I have is the one you've seen and I thought it was a white flowering moranensis as I have checked with Phil (I bought it from him) and he siad NO it is definetly the Ioantha so sorry CP2k. I thought it was but only the Ioantha.

Hi unknownclown,

very nice pictures (the large pottet Darlingtonia in the background are my favourites) !
Where did you take them ?

Martin

Those flytraps look good in the photo - the first impressive VFT flowers I've seen.
For my VFT collection I'd like all the varieties from Triffid Park, Australia. But with a minimum order of something like 100 pounds, I think I'll give it a miss
smile.gif

My top ten most wanted would be the following VFTs;

1. Pompom
2. Fused Tooth
3. Clam
4. Variegated
5. Cotton Mouth
6. Yellow (any variety)
7. Dingley's Red Giant
8. Clayton's Volcanic Red
9. Filiformis
10. Red Sunset

If anyone has any of these, please contact me!

My list
smile.gif

1.Drosera pardoxa
2.Drosera slackii (is my trade fails lol)
3.Drosera scoropides
4.Drosera cuneifolia

Green Crunch - what does a Cotton Mouth, Filformis and Red Sunset look like?

Back