What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Petiolaris is This?

DroseraBug

Grow Pitcher Plants!
Anyone know what species this is? D. keanyallyi? Someone just sent it to me labelled as Wooly Sundew and I don't believe they knew what it was.

EndofAugust002.jpg

EndofAugust004.jpg

Thanks

My first thought was D. falconeri, but not at all certain.

If I had to guess it would be kenneallyi but that is far from certain. Maybe after it grows out a little it will become more obvious what it is

Yeah, kinda looks like a D. keanyallyi....... But then I'm no expert on them. I have killed one before though. ;)

Looking at Barracuda's picture, a kenneallyi is probably the one.

Yeah i would deffinitly point twords Kenneallyi

I received the same pot of plants labeled the same way. I first thought D. falconeri, but they are looking more and more like D. kenneallyi everyday now. I didn't need any more kenneallyis :-O.

I received the same pot of plants labeled the same way. I first thought D. falconeri, but they are looking more and more like D. kenneallyi everyday now. I didn't need any more kenneallyis :-O.

Not falconeri. The petiole is MUCH broader in falconeri and the leaves are also bigger. Kenneallyi seems to be a good fit.

Back