What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your favorite?

Hello, I am new to this forum and would like to know everyone's favorite carnivorous plant! Just post ur answer in the comments below, and.........OMG! THIS IS GONNA BE SOOOOOOO FUN!:D

o btw my fave is Nepenthes Aristolochioides and Lowii! :D :-D

Nepenthes clipeata.... as if that wasn't stating the obvious..... ;) :rolleyes:

Nepenthes.

Or is it Sarracenia?

Drosera?

Heck.

Whatever CP I'm currently staring at.

Really? N. ampullaria.

My favourite changes on a regular basis, depending on what's looking good at the time, but always comes back to Cephalotus, so I guess that's my favourite.

My Nepenthes x Red Dragon was my favorite to look at online and when I ended up getting one, it's proved to be my favorite in person too! I suspect N. Truncata might be my real favorite though since it's the Truncata traits that I like in the plant.

My favorite CPs are Nepenthes cos I rarely kill them, the other CPs, I rarely can keep alive! LOL

Fave Neps Ive owned: N. aristolochioides, N. bicalcarata, N. hamata, N. rajah, N. aristo x thorelii

Most wanted: N. edwardsiana, N. klossii

Nepenthes albomarginata 'Kuching Spotted'.. AND I GET MINE TODAY!! :boogie: Where is that friggin' mail guy?

For me:

Neps: N. aristolochioides, N. jamban, N. macrophylla, N. Villosa (but I can't provide growing environment for this one :( )
Sarr: My S. x catesbaei (definitely. This clone is not that sold in CP stores. One of its parent comes from wild and another parent is selected among lots of clones). More beautiful than those sold in CP stores. )

My favorites are N. Truncata (lowland form) and N. Rajah

Back