What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: highland N.ampullaria

thez_yo

instigator
I don't know if h/l (1-2k masl) N.ampullaria has made it over the pond yet, but if there are any in the U.S. that you know of or you have one, I will trade generously for one.

Does there exist highland N.ampullaria? If you know where to get it, please tell me, since ampullaria is one of my favorites.

Hey,

If such a beast (1) exists and (2) has made it to the USA, I'd be willing to bring one with me to Canada. I love ampullaria as well. This would certainly be a worthy addition to anyone's collection, and I wouldn't mind distributing it.

-Hermes.

there is a couple groups of highland amps AFIK...at just about 1000 meters if im not mistaken...

there is a couple groups of highland amps AFIK...at just about 1000 meters if im not mistaken...

So, where to get it?

Seems there is no CP nurseries selling such beautiful thing.

So, where to get it?

Seems there is no CP nurseries selling such beautiful thing.

Yeah, I've been looking for one and haven't had any luck either. :-(

I've read somewere that there are Amps on the Cameron Highlands.

Looks like I've opened pandora's box...hehe. I guess there's a waiting line.

I have a green amp that tolerates cool temps more than any other amp in my collection. It was given to me as 'Tayeve Giant', but don't think that's what it is. I have noticed its tolerance of cool weather though. It might have originated from a high altitude locale.

I have a green amp that tolerates cool temps more than any other amp in my collection. It was given to me as 'Tayeve Giant', but don't think that's what it is. I have noticed its tolerance of cool weather though. It might have originated from a high altitude locale.

OMG want! How low will it tolerate? Do you ever plan on making cuttings? Can I be on a waiting list if you do? What do you want in exchange if you do? Can you PM me?

Back