What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wakey, wakey…eggs and bakey. (Picture Heavy)

joossa

Aklys
Spring is around the corner! Things are wakin' up, the birds are singing, and the bees are buzzing. Share your spring pictures! :water:

Drosera filiformis wake up call:
P3100010.jpg

Some succulents look their best right after winter:
P2200067.jpg

Not all Sarracenia lose their pitchers during dormancy:
P3010088.jpg

Nesting mourning dove in the gazebo:
P3170006.jpg

Many, many flowers are popping up all over the place:

P3040107.jpg

P3040105.jpg

P3170016.jpg

P3170017.jpg

P3100006.jpg

P3170032.jpg

P3170033.jpg

P3170037.jpg

P3170020.jpg

P3170041.jpg

P3170040.jpg

-Joel

Looking good Joel!! My stuff started waking up a few weeks ago to be nipped back again. Nothing much to see yet. Your plants certainly look happy that it's finally spring!

Crystal

wow what a filiformis clump...

poor little insects... come to see your flowers and then get absolutely destroyed more than likely by a wall of doom' known as joossa's filiformis

nice photos :)

Nice pics! I'm always full of spring fever this time of year too. I like spring and fall but I hate the dead of winter and the blaze of summer.

I spent part of the day putting my mesembs and cacti in some clear under-bed rubber maid trays so they can start to be brought outside on nice days (yay!) but my little tuxedo cat chewed all the flower stalks off my Haworthias soon as I left the vicinity.

When I caught him later he was already busy chewing on a large thorn of a huge T. bridgesii I just planted yesterday, if that thing falls over on him we'll be heading to the emergency vet I suppose... :(

The little calico cat doesn't pay any attention to any of the plants other than her pot of oat grass.

Back