What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vft pics

Hello,
I have a pic of my D.M Akai Ryu and felt like showing it off:
81414943ODWiGu_ph.jpg
Feel free to post pics of your vft's too!
Kevin

Funny you should start this topic Kevin..  lol I was going to start it myself to show my new pics  lol....    Here they are

Enjoy
Steve

vft1yr1.JPG

This is the original Green Dragon from PFT 6-02
flytraps2.jpg

The original plant divided into 3 (one of the commons in the pic did not survive
sad.gif
)
VFT1pics005.jpg

The largest of the 3 Green Dragons.
cppics72703021.jpg

2nd largest of the 3 Greens
cppics72703015.jpg

Smallest of the 3
cppics72703029.jpg

Surviving Common
cppics72703033.jpg

And finally a clumping I recieved from Copper (7-18-03)

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! VFT Guy is giving his VFTs Coke!!! LOL... anyhowees... nice VFTs, and I can't see your pic, Kevin.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FlytrapGurl @ July 28 2003,12:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! VFT Guy is giving his VFTs Coke!!! LOL... anyhowees... nice VFTs, and I can't see your pic, Kevin.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
HMMMMMM..
rolleyes.gif
*scratching chin and thinking to self.. "I wonder"* lmao... Just left the can in the shot for a size reference
wink.gif
hehe Glad you like the pics
smile.gif

Steve

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sarracenialuver @ July 27 2003,11:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hello,
     I have a pic of my D.M Akai Ryu and felt like showing it off:
Feel free to post pics of your vft's too!
                            Kevin[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Hey Kevin?   Does that mean Green Dragon?  That plant looks a LOT like mine..  Nice looking plant
smile.gif

Steve
ps heres the link to his pic. You will need to cut and paste into a new browser window and it will open.
http://community.webshots.com/s/image6/1/49/43/81414943ODWiGu_ph.jpg
Steve

Heres 1 more pic that I want to share
smile.gif

Enjoy
Steve
cppics72703016.jpg

Hehehe I just love that big fat wasp carcass its holding as a trophy!!

Nice pics Steve, and its a "red dragon", or as I call it "Akai Ryu" I have 2 of these, each with 1 1/4 inch traps. Im not sure why you don't see the pics.....hmmm.......
Kevin

Back