What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be giving a plug of each of the following utricularia species to one person: longifolia, livida, and what I think is bisquamata ( it's a weedy species but has never flowered for me). All I ask is that you have at least 30 posts, and that they are not all in giveaways. Shipping is on me

WARNING: A month and a half ago I saw what I thought were some spider mites on my longifolia. As soon as I saw them, I sprayed with bayer 3 in 1 for two weeks straight, and since then I have not seen anything on them. They may have not even been spider mites, but if you do sign up and end up winning, I recommend you quarantine the plants just in case. I don't want to be known as the person who sends pest infested plants.

Drawing will be held THIS Sunday at 11:59 AM EDT. Good luck to all!

EDIT:Lowered required post count to 30. As long as you have 30 posts by the time of the drawing you qualify.

Last edited:
Can someone see and check if I have 50 post?

Happy Growing, from Dillon!

Sorry, but it looks like you only have 22 posts. You can check yourself by going to a thread you replied to and scroll down until you see your reply. You can see how many posts you have under your profile pic.

Yes I saw that. What a bummer I guess I'll just have to keep posting to the forums and staying active until I have enough for stuff like this. ;)

I might lower the post count depending on how many people sign up. All I want is that people don't just join the forum to win giveaways

I don't like it when people just use other people. It's just not cool but I totally understand the post amount thing. It really tells that they have been on the forums for a while. I have been on since March so I'm pretty new to all of this!

1. FLTropical - thank you! This is very nice of you!

2. patrickntd - Thanks,

2. patrickntd - Thanks,
3. Dalton - That's really cool. It's appreciated.

2. patrickntd - Thanks,
4. CarnivoreGirl - I'd love to replace my longifolia that I lost :( thanks for the giveaway!

2. patrickntd - Thanks,
4. CarnivoreGirl - I'd love to replace my longifolia that I lost thanks for the giveaway!
5. Benurmanii - Gotta satisfy that Utric itch!

2. patrickntd - Thanks,
4. CarnivoreGirl - I'd love to replace my longifolia that I lost thanks for the giveaway!
6.HeliamWalnut Somehow killed my bisq, last summer, but my other utrics are doing fine! :)

2. patrickntd - Thanks,
6.HeliamWalnut Somehow killed my bisq, last summer, but my other utrics are doing fine!
7.ngantnier-Thanks, adding U.livida to the collection again would be nice.

2. patrickntd - Thanks,
6.HeliamWalnut Somehow killed my bisq, last summer, but my other utrics are doing fine!
8. Nauz - much appreciated.

Last edited:
2. patrickntd - Thanks,
9. PlantsnFish-Thank you-I love utrics

Just wanted to say thank you for organizing the giveaway!! I am not participating :)

2. patrickntd - Thanks,
9. PlantsnFish-Thank you-I love utrics
10. dr_donut - Thank you for this opportunity!

Less than half an hour to sign up!

According to random.org the winner is: 7.ngantnier! Congrats! Please pm me your address and I will get your package shipped sometime this week!

- - - Updated - - -

closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back