What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Um... Howdy ya'all :-P

unknownclown

BoooOOOOooooo!!!!!
Dear Lord I cannot believe I remembered my password and that Andrew hasn't cancelled my account. :hail:
Things have changed quite a bit here I see... tried to get on by **********.com but there is no link from there to here, are they still the same or was the store sold?
Anyways Im sure there are tons of new people here so that I dont know and of course dont know me either so I figured I would start over here. :p
Im gonna get buzzin around the forums and see what Ive missed in the last few years now :p Ya all be gentle its been a while for me :angel:

Welcome (back) to terraforums!

Welcome back...the world has now been taken over by machines. :)

Welcome back! Always good to meet old faces.

hi and as exo said the world has now been taken over by machines.:awesome:

Well thats alright I live in seattle and its sure to rain any moment and solve that problem

Nice to meet you and welcome back.

Brie lives in Seattle.
Welcome back, and nice to meet you. Like Gea said, only backwards :p

Welcome back, my friend!

Thanks Jim and everybody else :)

omg! uknownclown! welcome back.

Well TECHNICALLY I live in Newcastle, but thats near Seattle. ;)

What-up fellow local CPer? Always good to have more locals on here.

Yeah Im back although I dont have much of a computer to be on quite t hat much at home... hubby is always on it for work and my laptop makes a lovely slab of um.... well never mind its just a slab not so lovely but I was gonna TRY and go in a possitive direction and got stuck...
Thanks Kahnli
Nice to meet ya Brie

Welcome back Terraforums. Unfortunately Exo and his Hamata have taken over.

Back