What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

uh, is this thing on?

likeAstone76

NICK,NICK,NICK!!!!! Indians.......
Good morning, good evening, where ever you may be. Across the nation, and around the world, I'm your host T.C., welcome to coast to coast am.

My name is T.C. and I am probably the person with the least amount of knowledge about plants of any kind on this site. So keep that in mind and have a little patience with me as I try and learn some of the vast wealth of knowledge, that is the growing world.

I am new to this hobby, but as of late, I have really been bit by the plant bug hard. I don't really favor one kind over another yet, but I am quite fond of the purple passion plant and succulents.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.....and make like a tree and get outta here!

Well, this site is mainly for carnivorous plant growers, but, yes, it does have succulents and other plants area.

However, welcome! And enjoy your stay!

uh, yes, I can read, and I do have a few cp's. Just sharing a little info is all.

welcome! keep your eye open on the trading post! free plants and seeds are always going up!
Alex

thanks glider. I'll keep my eye open. Man, this place is better than McDonalds!!

I am new to this hobby, but as of late, I have really been bit by the plant bug hard.

Sounds like you need some more plants to control those bugs! :-)) Welcome aboard! Sounds like you'll love it here!

thanks glider. I'll keep my eye open. Man, this place is better than McDonalds!!

Let's not be too hasty... LOL!

xvart.

Wasn't trying to be rude.

"Well, this site is mainly for carnivorous plant growers, but, yes, it does have succulents and other plants area." - I was just answering this.

Wow I like you already.

Your just lookin for trouble arent ya??

llololololo!!!! Look who's talking my plant mentor. Some how trouble always finds me.

Wow I like you already.

Yeah, there is something to be said about an introduction post like that. I love it. What a creative title, too! Cheers!

xvart.

Somehow I don't think you are 30 years old... :suspect:

But I don't think there is any need for trouble.

llololololo!!!! Look who's talking my plant mentor.

If the first thing wasn't rude, then what is this?

You seem to post things that ask for "trouble" then say you are not looking for it.

And guys, I suck with sarcasm, LOL.

I am here to research my new hobby of cp's. Nothing more nothing less. If arguing is what you are after, then I suggest you go to some pokemon or star wars forum, what ever it is little brats do these days.

There is always one or two idiots on these forums, no matter what the subject, that has to ruin it by arguing.

Grow up kid.

Excuse me?

I clearly welcomed you and you said something rude. Even if you found what I said slightly annoying (in some weird way) the other members who posted here did nothing yet you said the quote I quoted in my last post.

If you are here to research it, then do it on a site like Barry's, not at a place you are going to be someone with an attitude. There is no need for that. All the members here are kind and friendly to each other. In fact I have moderated at forums before and have thousands of posts at a few (one), I have only met a few people who have been as rude as you have been to me and the others who have posted here, and these forums I have mentioned (not the carnivorous plant ones) are used to trolls! So please be kind, I hope we can amend any problems.

I had to put my two cents in, it's now reported to a moderator.

Thank you for your time and whatever moderator is going to solve this, it is much appreciated.

From the outside looking in I think TC missunderstood you neci.....Ive known him for a long time and he is one of the kindest people I know. But I do think he missunderstood your original comment (which could easily be misunderstood as making someone look stupid) and you guys have clashed ever since.

Victoria

Well, whatever the case he certainly is not portraying that. Not once did I insult him, just contradict his original rudeness.

OOOOKKKKK....settle down folks. Keep sarcasm and name calling out of your posts. No. 1 rule here is "Be Nice." If anyone has a problem, take it to a moderator...don't bash it out in a thread. That applies to everybody!

T.C...welcome to TerraForums. There is lots you can learn here and the membership is fantastic. Obviously most of the forums are CP oriented but we have non-CP forums as well. Browse around and see what interests you. Most people who are bitten by the CP bug get addicted quickly. Hope you have fun here. :)

Well T.C, I hope we can amend anything that has happened, and sorry if I seemed to insult you in my posts in any way. :)

Just to do a little reiterating......since this topic has ballooned a little....

Chill.................

Back