What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Try again...S. rosea 'luteola' for sundews plants

These are from the antho-free form of S. rosea......a bit difficult to grow and not common. The parent was selfed, the seeds are plump and fresh harvested, about 25 seed. Nobody has S. psit antho-free seed for trade so I will try again.

I am looking for the true, VERY red form of D. capensis, a plant. I have grown seed of supposedly red capensis before only to have them be normal capensis. I had this plant years ago, and would like the real deal again. Another sundew I had before and liked was the D. binatas. Would you like to trade me a healthy, well colored red capensis and a D. binata (any form)plants (small is ok as long as healthy and well colored AND well packaged), let me know. Best offer.

I can send you an S. psittacina antho free. I don't need any seed though. Andy has d. capensis "all red" for $6.50. Good deal if you ask me!

Whoops! If Andy is offering it I should not be asking for it in trade. I will withdraw that, apologies! If you have any other neat sundews, I would trade for seed. cp-connection....PM me and let me know the details!!
Thanks! -Chris

I have an established root cutting D. binata var. dichotoma "Giant" that is healthy, 3-4 inches tall, and dewy if you're interested. :-O

Clue- Sounds good. PM sent. Give me your Ca. address.

Back