What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truncata x Veitchii H/L in Flower

Hi All. I have a Truncata x Veitchii H/L in flower at the moment. Its just starting to flower. I know most of you are guessing that its a male. I was thinking that too as well. But when I was talking with the vendor whom I received it from, He was saying that mine actually may be a female Truncata x Veitchii H/L. That one of his stock plants that he takes cuttings from bloomed a female, and that this cutting may have came from that plant.
My question is, Does anybody out there have any nice Male or Female neps in flower at the Moment? I'm sure that Truncata x Veitchii H/L would make an Excellent parent plant in a nice new Hybrid. I'm down to do a 50/50 seed split with all who contribute. I'll keep everyone posted on the Gender status of this plant as the flowers start to open.

My N. Gothica is a Male flower Spike just popped out yesterday .

daren

Hi CN. I will definately keep that one in mind. That would make for a very nice parent plant.

Back