What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

todays gas prices..............

• Thread starter rattler
  • Start date
gas_prices_wtf.jpg

I went out at lunch and put in about $35 worth. Current Kankakee Ill. price is $3.47 for regular.

Gas prices are atrocious. Makes me not want to drive anywhere.

Gas prices are ridiculous. Its killing me. My salary doesn't increase with the gas prices. :(

But I LOVE that gas sign!! lol

i thought it was a good one...............they dont have to change it everyday....... :grin:

so i guess there IS an upside to having a suspended license....

We're hovering at $3.08 to $3.16 on regular and I'd care not to think what premium is, probably around $3.30something.

We are at $3.49 for regular here.

It's $3.44 for regular here. I'm afraid to see what premium is :-( .

Cheaper than here in Portugal... 1.3/1.4€ per liter (1liter = 0.22gallons) :nono:

European gas has always been higher to my recollection.

Thank the good heavens that there's about 0 good reasons to go with premium (especially for me.)

I just put in 75 bucks. Safeway caps each CC payment transaction to 75 bucks.

o_O

(Note: Thank goodness my driving only when needed means that I only need to get gas every 1 to 1.5 months most of the time.)

We're around $3.33 per gallon of regular.:puke:

(Note: Thank goodness my driving only when needed means that I only need to get gas every 1 to 1.5 months most of the time.)

Dang and I thought I was doing good with only every 2-2.5 weeks.:poke:

Here in San Diego we have to put up with the highest gas prices in the US. Over the last week the prices actually went down. Regular was 3.29 a gal. today. Premium is 3.49 a gal.

Dang and I thought I was doing good with only every 2-2.5 weeks.:poke:

Well, to make things more accurate, we'll say that I dive ~ 330 miles or so and fill up at that rate. If you've got a smaller car, you could actually be filling up more because you have a smaller tank. Unfortunately, in my experience, most small cars need to be filled up just as often as other autos due to differences in tank size. Not sure if that holds true across the board, however.

Here in San Diego we have to put up with the highest gas prices in the US. Over the last week the prices actually went down. Regular was 3.29 a gal. today. Premium is 3.49 a gal.

wow I would love to have to pay what you call the "highest" gas prices in the US. Currently regular is 3.65/gal and premium is 3.85/gal here in Michigan. I wonder how you got that title with lower gas prices than ours LOL.

Cheaper than here in Portugal... 1.3/1.4€ per liter (1liter = 0.22gallons) :nono:

Cheaper here than just about anywhere else in the world actually.

And because I know that anything else I say will put me into tirade mode I will just leave it at that

after I'm done moving, the first thing I'm doing is fixing my bike.

Eh, yeah high gas prices, I say screw em all, I drive and I like it! My truck likes to be driven so by the gods I drive it! :-D

Back