What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Never Ending Story - the Evolution of a Growing Space

That's kinda a bummer. =/

Hm, I wonder if getting a single 4x mount was wise. Putting up 6 1x mounts might be smarter... Cause I can't imagine fitting 2 4x mounts on that thing. ;)

I had two 2x mounts on each shelf, and I was planning on adding a second 2x mount to each shelf. Using 4x mounts is definitely not recommended since there is so much wasted space.

xvart.

Lowes around here doesn't have any 2x T8/T12 mounts with reflectors is the problem. Wonder how hard it would be to set my own reflectors on up...

Yeah, I didn't have any reflectors. I thought about using some of my Mylar to cover the back, but yet again, I never got around to it.

xvart.

Aw, seeing the rack being empty is kind of depressing. Good luck when you move. :)

Aww man that sucks. Gotta make priorities I guess. The neps will soon take over your soul once again though!

Back