What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Nep House

Hiya,

Well finally made the move today, abit wet but they wont mind lol.

Have had two weeks of testing to make sure I can control temps and humidity before I made the move, but now they are fending for themselves in the greenhouse.

Wont be as tidy as my Sarracenia Greenhouse for a while but it will get there :lol:

2NepHouse13thMay07.jpg

NepHouse13thMay07.jpg

3NepHouse13thMay07.jpg

4NepHouse13thMay07.jpg

5NepHouse13thMay07.jpg

I'm hoping they will not sulk too much. They only real thing that has been reduced is there lighting for now. However when the suns comes back out it will be just like before :)

Joel

Man Im so Jelous. What are the demensions on the GH?

Hey your greenhouse looks exactly like mine!!! :D only I'm missing a few Neps....

Nice. Can I ask why you have flypaper in a greenhouse full of Nepenthes? lol

LMAO! nice plants! what do you grow in it though? intermediates to highlanders? i see a bunch of highlanders and i also see N. clipeata. is it the real one?
Alex

The fly paper is for any pest insects. They seem to help keep the aphids down from my experience along with whitefly.

I grow mainly highlanders with a few intermediates. I do own a bical though its kept indoors through the winter.

I dont own a true Clipeata, I think you have spotted my Clipeata x Eymae ???

I've never seen a whitefly. Guess I'm lucky :) I've also never seen a clipeata x eymae, only clipeata x (clipeata x eymae).

Very nice greenhouse. I hope to have one someday but for now I must remain happy with my 5 gallon tank...

:-))

Back