What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

terrarium

uphwiz

jimmy
im sorry if your getting tired of my terrarium :blush:but ive been asked a couple questions on how mine is built so here is another video , on that subject.

i really like the sliding front, i put plexi glass that flips up on mine but the plexi warped and now it dosn't seal, so i think im switching to glass this weekend. where did you get the track? Im having a hard time finding one thats the right size

Can't remember rightoff ill check back tomorrow. i may have the company s name at my shop

Very nice :) I'd be interested in more specifics on how you set up a misting system. Are you using T-5 lights? I couldn't tell.

Very nice :) I'd be interested in more specifics on how you set up a misting system. Are you using T-5 lights? I couldn't tell.

yes t-5 4 bulb 2 grow and 2 bloom spectrum.
their are holes at each end of the terrarium near the front and to the top, the tubing runs in one end and out the other.
and mounted along the way with nylon screws, glued to the top of the tank.

and then i added an extra washer over the screw and glued also to the top of the tank.
they have been in place now for a few years and seem just as tight as when i placed them .

I like the idea about the vent tube distributing the air.....hmmm.

Back