What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Terraforum's 2011 Calendar Previews!!!

So without further ado, i present you Terraforum's calendar previews!
Info will be updated as time passes so please check this page often!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PURCHASING A CALENDAR, PLEASE POST YOUR NAME ON THE LIST BEING CREATED ON THIS PAGE.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEW UPDATE: 01/04/2011
For purchase: http://www.flytrapshop.com/servlet/the-103/TerraForums-Calendar/Detail

Cover:
cover-1.png

those who had their photos chosen do not have to place their names on the list--we'll hook you up.

THANK YOU ALL WHO PARTICIPATED AND HELPED MAKE THIS CALENDAR SOMETHING TO MAKE TERRAFORUMS PROUD OF!
also if you guys spot any bugs or miscredited photos, please let me know and i'll fix it!

Last edited:
OMG :drool: great job everyone contributing pics and specially amphirion for throwing it all together!!!

I love it!

I love Dec.! Who's pic is that?

@mm: RL7836's
oh can we generate an interest list as well?

oh can we generate an interest list as well?

1. ME

1. ME
2. Me too!

Is it Drosera angelica, or Drosera anglica? Drosophyllum has two ls, that's for sure.
Nice pics nonetheless.
~Joe

I'm pretty sure it's the latter: Anglica.
Yeah, google says so.

Neato cheato! I want one too so:

1. ME
2. Me too!
3. swords

PM me with payment details paypal hopefully.

I want one too :D
Btw, i think you spelled my last name wrong in november :p
It's "Kortekaas"

I will purchase one, probable two.

List of those interested in a purchase

1. i<3carnivores
2. massmorels
3. swords
4. Taliesin-DS
5. Copper (2)
6. RL7836
(We want to make this easier not harder for Amp - please no versions of 'me')

I would love a copy! I will hang it next to my grow rack in hopes that my plants will suddenly spring out into vigorous growth out of sheer jealousy over what they could be.

Any idea what the going rate will be for one copy?

gah...sorry about the errors! will fix when i get home. thanks for pointing them out!

Forgot to say that the calendar looks fantastic :)

amazing!

i do have to add a question though. for May, is that really a Wilkerson's Red? It looks nothing like other photos I've seen of it. This one appears to be just a leucophylla.
http://www.cpphotofinder.com/sarracenia-wilkersons-red-3312.html

Yes, i can assure you it is a Wilkerson's Red, got the info from the plant owner himself. But it is self crossed from Wilkerson's so technically it is an F2 cross. 'F2' wouldnt have fitted into the calander space, nor would it be aesthetically pleasing so i left it out. that being said, i chose that photo because i thought it was leucophylla as well...hahaha. made you see!:crazy:

Back