I'll pay shipping

U.S. shipping only

Questions: PM me

Trigger.jpg

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

elgecko

I've got a magic window!
Very busy at the moment.
Have not shipped it yet.
Hope to get it out Monday. Depends how late I get back from a camping trip, Leaving tomorrow and getting back Sunday.

Ozzy

Staff member
Supporter
This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

Ozzy

Staff member
Supporter

Status
Not open for further replies.