What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sensitive People

I saw my friend Kayla today in Kroger. Said she "hates it with a passion."

The Rotisserie chicken is out of this world, though. At least it is at the Kroger here!

The Rotisserie chicken is out of this world, though. At least it is at the Kroger here!

OMG yes it is... Ralph's has the same exact chicken... and surprise, they are owned by Kroger... yay for capitalism. That stuff is ridiculously tasty though. You gotta get those little hot sauce packets they have for their burritos and put it on the chicken. It's like a heart attack covered in chicken skin.

I work at Home Depot on the weekend, as a cashier - Line Cashier, Self-Checkout, Returns,... There are a variety of reasons why people act like jerks. For one thing.... they really are normally a condescending selfish jerk. Sometimes they are tyring to fit in what they hope would be a quick transaction before they get back to work. Sometimes they are just having a real frustrating day and this was just one more negative thing. And who knows, maybe just before he got into it with his g/f and was set up to be "fit to be tied".

I find it best to just be calm and quiet and let them get through their fit. And if they don't wanna shop there anymore... so be it. Let them be a nuisance for the competitor!

Things like that really irk me because, well...basically I'm a rule-follower I guess. I brought up not to lie, steal or break rules. I hate it when people don't give signals when they make a turn in their car. I hate it when people make a fuss like that when THEY are in the wrong.

I had an agent here blame me for an error on something when she proofread it, not once but twice AND signed off on the approval to print. Shortly thereafter she mixed up two similar properties and blamed me for typing up the wrong information...even when I HAD THE COPY IN FRONT OF HER FACE to show her SHE gave me the wrong information. I overheard her cussing the lobby. I told my supervisor who made a big fuss about how the agent's couldn't treat the staff that way, blah blah blah. She said she was going to talk to the agent about but never did. It was just a show for my benefit. Shortly thereafter the agent left here and I was THRILLED. She was a "b" to everybody and we called her "Hairband" because she was an old stringbean and still wore a hairband like she was 15. hehe

Back