What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone,

I have some seeds for trade. Heres the list.
Drosera Regia (6 seeds) GONE
Byblis Linoflora
Dionea Muscipula
Sarracenia Minor
Drosera Dielsiana
Drosera Spatulata "Tamlin" GONE
Drosera Capensis Typical, Red, Alba, Narrow Leaf

Have a great day.:banana2:

Last edited:
Only one post and you post in the trading post?How about an introduction first.I would not trade with some one with one post.Anyway welcome to the forum.

Sorry. I am a member on multiple other forums and having done it so much, it gets a bit annoying doing it over and over.Thanks for the welcome

Only one post and you post in the trading post?How about an introduction first.I would not trade with some one with one post.Anyway welcome to the forum.

He didn't ask for free stuff so it's not rude or anything.

And yea, welcome :)

He didn't ask for free stuff so it's not rude or anything.

And yea, welcome :)

I know he didn't ask for free stuff,but if you set up a trade and you receive nothing,oh well.In no way am I implying that the offer is not legit.

I'm on a lot of forums also and some forums have a policy where you can't sell/trade until a certain time/or post number are reached.

Happy trading.

Where do you live? If close to me, I could germinate those S. Minor for ya in exchange for a seedling or two.

Sticky: Year round Sarracenia growing---from seed!!! ( 1 2 3)
Bugweed
see it on the sarracenia part of this forum even a newby can grow sars from seeds if hefollows the directions :)

I have been wondering whether to germinate the regia seeds or not. After gaining information from forum members, I am will just trade the regia seeds for some nice sarracenia seeds. Pm me if you have some cool sarracenia seed.

i can germinate the sarrs minor for you if I can keep a few of the seedling

I have actually figured out how to the cold strat process!! :D
I might send you some seeds if the seedlings dont germinate later.

Back