What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seeds: Drosera capensis with interesting genetics

Shadowtski

Supporter
Giveaway Closed - Seeds: Drosera capensis with interesting genetics

Giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered.

I have a package of seeds to give away. The parent plant was grown from D. capensis "Giant" seeds. ( Source: ICPS Seedbank ) The seeds grew into large vigorous plants and now they're producing seed. I'm not sure if "Giant" is a variety or a cultivar. So I'm just going to describe them as D. capensis with interesting genetics. It's a crap-shoot what they'll grow into.

All Terra Forum members who can legally receive seed from US sources are eligible to enter. Drawing will be Friday July 22nd, 2016 23:59, C.D.S.T. The winner will be chosen by random selection. I'll contact winner by P.M. and give them my mailing address for SASE. Upon receiving SASE, I will enclose seeds in the inner envelope and return them to winner.

I would ask the winner to "Pay it Forward" and sponsor their own giveaway as soon as they have something to share with the community.

To enter, copy the list, add your forum handle (eg. Sparkytski) to it in your reply to this post. Do not delete any previous names or alter the list. If you're not sure about the procedure, look at some of the older Giveaway threads. If you still have a question, PM me, I'll be happy to answer. Good luck to all.

Good growing,
Mike

..............................................................................SNIP........................................................

0: Sparkytski Sample entry
1: Your forum handle here
2: Next entrant here
3: And so on....
4: Got it?
5:

Last edited:
1. Kjnorris918- Thank you. :)

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
1. Kjnorris918- Thank you. :)
2. FLTropical - thanks!

1. Kjnorris918- Thank you.
2. FLTropical - thanks!
3. Dexenthes - cheers

2. FLTropical - thanks!
3. Dexenthes - cheers
4. afrodisa-thanks

2. FLTropical - thanks!
3. Dexenthes - cheers
4. afrodisa-thanks
5. CoolCapensis - Thank you!!

2. FLTropical - thanks!
3. Dexenthes - cheers
4. afrodisa-thanks
5. CoolCapensis - Thank you!!
6. Firerock - Thanks!

It's an hour and a half early, but since there have been no entries for a couple of days, I'm calling it closed. I looked at my plants today and I have enough seeds for all 6 entrants.

You're all winners. I'll PM you shortly with my mailing address so you can send your SASE, I'll fill and return them ASAP.

Thanks for entering and remember to Pay It Forward.

Good growing,
Mike

Mailing my envelope tomorrow, running behind here on just about everything :)

1. Kjnorris918- Thank you. - Received SASE 7/28. Mailed seeds 7/29 - Seeds arrived 8/1 - Shadowtski
2. FLTropical - thanks! Mailed seeds 8/1. Shadowtski
3. Dexenthes - cheers
4. afrodisa-thanks - Received SASE 8/1. Mailed seeds 8/2. Shadowtski
5. CoolCapensis - Thank you!! - Received SASE 8/6. Mailing seeds 8/8. Shadowtski
6. Firerock - Thanks! Received SASE 7/30. Mailed seeds 8/1. Shadowtski

First SASE received and sent out seeds.

Good growing,
Mike

Last edited:
Seeds arrived today. Very generous. Thank you!

Best Regards :usa2:

Seeds arrived yesterday.

Thanks,
afrodisa

Last edited:
Received the seeds a couple days ago, thank you so much!!

Back