What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed of D. Regia Big Easy?

After I saw adnedarn's photo of D. regia big Easy, I got very interested in it. I really don't have "any" seeds left to trade so I rather send SASE or some fairly common drosera or pinguicula- possibly "a" cutting of cephalotus..
Thanks.

ok here is the deal....so far i dont think anybody has even seen a stalk on 'Big Easy'. sorry
alex

Oh...
Then does anyone have a spare leaf or root cutting?

A D. regia plant in general is pretty difficult to get. People have offered more and recieved not even a bite.. Good luck though!
Andrew

Well, I got regular Regia from Bob Z. for N. rajah (which I havn't send yet, due to very weak growth).
I'm just looking for Big Easy though...
Uh.
I have to search for months to get this awesome plant!!!

D regia for a N. rajah
smile_k_ani_32.gif
...are you feeling ok? i know Regias aint cheap but.......for a rajah? how big was the rajah and regia?
alex

I think a nice sized regia is comparable in value to a rajah, especially since rajah is not too uncommon anymore as it is being produced via tissue culture.

Their pitchers were about 1 inches or less in length, and Bob Z gave 7-inch long regia and other CPs though
smile.gif

I don't know about what's very rare and common- most of them. So I just trust the people I trade, hoping they are honest, and most of the time, they are
smile.gif

Back