What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seed grown Nepenthes truncata x6.5 ellisonk001 $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

EdaxFlamma

The Consuming Flame
Hello Hello hello!

What I've got is a 6-pack of seed grown Nepenthes truncata. Seed came from Pyro a few months back if I remember correctly so I'm not sure about whether it is highland or lowland but I'm thinking its a Highlander. Four of the plants as you can see are very robust and the others well... aren't at the same speed (sorry for the fuzzy pics). So what I plan on doing is depending on how high the bidding goes I'll throw in a few other seedlings of lesser size up to an additional 5 seedlings. Buyer pays shipping which will be ~$6. U.S. only.

3431413675_67f5972d69.jpg

The four premium

3431413623_ff2748c30a.jpg

The "extras"

3432227634_138eb2cf37.jpg

The whole lot

The bidding however will start kinda high...

$1

Happy Bidding!
-J.P. :)

If this auction gets above $35 I'll throw in a mystery dew as well. And it won't be D. capensis or anything like that. Not just another run-of-the-mill sundew. I will give no clues about it until the $35 mark has been reached nor will I answer any questions about it. And for all you sneaky folk I haven't updated my growlist in a while so don't even try looking there. Sorry ;)

You know you want it...

Lowest minimum bid is $2 but this is fine since we got higher bids. NIIIIICE item! Truncatas are great plants. :)

If this auction gets above $35 I'll throw in a mystery dew as well. And it won't be D. capensis or anything like that. Not just another run-of-the-mill sundew. I will give no clues about it until the $35 mark has been reached nor will I answer any questions about it. And for all you sneaky folk I haven't updated my growlist in a while so don't even try looking there. Sorry ;)

You know you want it...

Extra seedling number one added : ) The auction is now for 7 Nepenthes truncata seedlings.

Mystery dew and seedling number two added :)

Clues will be added every 5 bids.

Clue: #1
Only four or so different varieties have been discovered three of which I own. Have not decided which one I want to part with yet.

This bid is obviously void... much lower that previous bids...
Andrew

Last edited by a moderator:
Shipping money has been received and buyer has asked to have shipping day pushed back approximately one month. I will ship when I receive a message knowing the buyer is ready for me to ship.

-J.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back