What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Received the plants yesterday. Thanks so much Lois! I'll post some pics as soon as I get everything potted up :)

lois

thank you very much for the plants, they are awesome, i cant wait till the copper top starts putting up new shoots

I believe that everyone should have their plants by now. If not please let me know
Thanx for keeping these plants out of the compost pile.
ENJOY!!!!!

Oh, geez, those plants you gave me are fabulous! Thanks again! I already see some nice potential in them. :awesome:

hey, your plants are not fully mature yet but here is what I have done with them.

102_0033.jpg

Bobby
looking good. gr8 bog. They'll look better next month
Thanx for sharing the pic

the sarrs i got look so majestic they want to grow really big :B

MINE ARE BEARLY SHOOTING UP PITCHERS!!! :)

BUT I WILL POST PICTURES WHEN THEY OPEN UP. I give it about half a month

FBI
sounds like you are very pleased with the plants. may they thrive and enjoy a long life with you

your plants are doing great ,I got some sarrs for someone else around the same time and they look dead , hope they come back from the roots, I will post pictures of your plants in a few weeks when the have there new pitchers open, thanks again, wish I got the 10 plants instead of the 5

i only got 5 too.....there are a number of people i received these plants from. so far my fav is the catsbei...thing is huge now!!!

Back