What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia psittacina winner dashman $7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is a very nice form of Sarracenia psittacina, this form is rather small, but is a very nice orange and red color with very strong veination in its pitchers.
Extremely cold resilient for me up here in Washington, plant originated from Brokken in a large clump of them a couple years back

Bidding starts at 5$
If the bid reaches 15$ i will pay for shipping

Mod, please erase this post.

Payment has been sent to NASC and shipping info sent to SirKristoff.

Will send shipping payment as soon as I receive shipping payment instructions.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Also if you have paid for this item and still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

still waiting for shipping costs.

As requested, will send the cash out this week. I don't go to the ATM or bank all that often...

Shipping costs mailed 5/26.

Item not yet received.

Received. Thanks!

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back