What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia leucophylla Hurricane Creek, AL × alabamensis (ca. 25 seeds)(JayAustin $5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not a Number

Hello, I must be going...
Staff member
Sarracenia leucophylla Hurricane Creek, AL × alabamensis (ca. 25 seeds)

Some of last years crosses. Flowers were bagged before opening and until a few weeks after petal drop. I haven't the time, patience or space to grow hybrids in search of a few outstanding plants so I'll leave up to others. Just post some pictures of something nice develops. I'm not so crazy about people selling stuff I crossed (NASC auction is ok) but I understand that pots, peat moss etc. are not free. Just keep the Tamlin Effect in mind - pay it forward.

The S. leucophylla is seed grown. The S. alabamensis was given to me as such and has yellow/green flowers and rather tall pitchers. As far as I can tell the plant is S. rubra/alabamensis, but this auction is not the place to debate such matters. I believe the plant can be traced back to Bob Hanrahan. The S. leucophylla doesn't do to badly in the pitcher height realm either.

Winner pays shipping. $3.00 USPS First Class in a padded envelope. US and Canada only. I cannot supply phytosanitary or nursery certificates.

Bidding starts at $2.00

Last edited:
Payment received by NASC. Thank you!! :)

Shipping paid. Shipped

This is a reminder to complete this auction. Please update this thread when items have been shipped and received. Thank you!

Assuming this item has been received. Please PM me if there are any problems.

Auction closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back