What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarracenia giveaway for shipping cost. Round 1

DJ57

I am a CPaholic...
I started the project of redoing my big bog, which means I have to take all the plants out of it. Clearing the bog will take several days to complete, so this is the first of ? sarr division giveaways I will be posting. Today I have 4 S. "Dana’s Delight" divisions from a mature flowering plant that need homes, fast. All I ask is that you pay shipping through Paypal, which will be $6 for a small priority flat rate box. Beginners to the hobby are more than welcome! :-D

US only, sorry.

The divisions are sitting bare-root in plastic bags so need to find homes quickly, so the way I will do this is the first four people who post win a division. PM me your real name and address and I will ship on Monday or Tuesday to those who paypal shipping cost to me by Sunday night. My Paypal address is dcrawford.us4@outlook.com

1)
2)
3)
4)

Last edited:
Wow, thanks for the great offer DJ57. I'd love to add one to my collection. PM sent.

1) BaseDrifter
2)
3)
4)

Last edited:
1) BaseDrifter
2) aerogrower..spring has to come sooner or later? Thanks.
3)
4)

1) BaseDrifter
3) savagegarden - awesome!
4)

1) BaseDrifter
3) savagegarden - awesome!
4) gnathaniel--thank you!

Thanx guys, this offer is now closed. Look for round two in a couple days.

All packages were shipped out today.

Super nice plants, thanks so much! :)

Back