What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S. leucophylla from Meadowview Ozzy 17$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last summer, I was able to visit Meadowview and pick up some great plants. In the spirit of Meadowview, I'd like to see these plants continue along the path of sarracenia conservancy by offering a division here of the S. leucophylla that I picked up.

*Disclaimer* I'm 99.9% sure that this is the correct plant, but there is a slight chance that it is a S alata x minor that is also from the same trip to Meadowview. Do not bid if you'll be annoyed if an alatamin pops up. This division is larger than the alata x minor also being offered.

I'd love to see future divisions of this used for future sarracenia conservancy auctions, but it'll be your plant and you can do with it as you please.

bid starts at $4
I'll cover shipping if it hits $30.

Last edited by a moderator:
$17

Payment has been made and I will contact seller concerning shipping this weekend.

Auction payment has been received. Free to ship as soon as shipping is taken care of.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Auction needs to be completed. Please either send payment or ship item. If the item has already been shipped or received please post status of the auction.

Received.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back