What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S leucophylla "alba top" bug catcher $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
I have just acquired this plant and so do not have any picture of the pitchers (they are just starting to grow) and the person I got them from also doesn't have any pictures. The person I got them from is VERY trustworthy, and gives me this description
S. leucophylla "alba top" has not been released to anyone. I never have had any pics taken of it. It is very similar to Hurricane Creek White. It is not an anthocyanin free plant; has red flowers. Also...it only develops the whitest hoods when grown in full, blazing sun.
Anyway you look at that, I am VERY excited to be growing this plant! and can't wait to see it :drool: (I've always wanted Hurricane Creek White or something similar!)

starting bid $2 You pay $6.00 shipping USA only.

Any questions can be PMd to me.
Andrew

5buckz

$15 (wonders how high this will go after marveling with jaw dropped at the major wallet-busting properties of the Reptilian Rose auction also listed)

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

This is a reminder to complete this auction. If the payment was sent and item received, please post here so this can be closed.

Payment sent. Plants should be on the way.

Bump...waiting for an update. :)

Also if you have paid for this item and are still waiting for it, or have shipped and have not heard that the item was received, please post that here so we will know who to contact to find out what needs to be done to close this auction.

If you have already posted please disregard this notice.

Seller or buyer stated that the item was shipped. Since it has been over two weeks and the winner has not updated us it is assumed that the item was recieved and winner is happy with the item. If this is not the case please contact me and I'll reopen the auction until the matter is resolved.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back