What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very nice Ryan, I've found this hybrid to be unstoppable, almost 100% survival rate from seedling stage, and pretty to boot, glad to see it thriving in other people's care too. :)

yes and thanks its one of my favorites, wouldnt trade it for anything. cant wait to see the uppers

More Neps to ring in spring!

N.spectabilis x talangensis, by far my favorite among my hybrids
nspectabilisXtalangensis_4-6-13_zps1267ebd9.jpg

N.spectabilis x hamata... I'm wondering when and if it's gonna get more color
NspectabilisXhamata_4-6-13_zps9245f97d.jpg

N.rokko upper, I got this cutting from lil stinkpot a bit ago, and it's already pitchering like mad, this pic doesn't do it justice
Nrokko_4-6-13_zpsa94b125b.jpg

N.lowii gaining some size and speed
Nlowii01_4-6-13_zps9be87aba.jpg

Nlowii02_4-6-13_zps7f15f0e9.jpg

Brand new N.jacq pitcher
Njacq_4-6-13_zpsc389a72f.jpg

N.glabrata, I got this one from lime as a wee baby, as you can see, it's all growed up now.
Nglabrata_4-6-13_zps1296f23f.jpg

N.villosa starting to grow and settle in, seems to be adjusting ok.
Nvillosa_4-6-13_zps2ca4f830.jpg

Exo, your plants are fantastic! You have one of the best Nepenthes collections out there. :)
Especially the Nepenthes jacquelineae and Nepenthes glabrata! They are my favourites.

That spec x talangensis is incredible. The coloration and morphology are very unique.

Exo, your plants are fantastic! You have one of the best Nepenthes collections out there. :)
Especially the Nepenthes jacquelineae and Nepenthes glabrata! They are my favourites.

Aww, thanks Lime, I never considered my collection even close to being the best, but I will take your word for it. :D

That spec x talangensis is incredible. The coloration and morphology are very unique.

Yeah, it's really a one of a kind hybrid, I'm not sure if mine is seedgrown or a clone or what, but I've never seen another spect x talang with pitchers exactly like it before.

Yeah, it's really a one of a kind hybrid, I'm not sure if mine is seedgrown or a clone or what, but I've never seen another spect x talang with pitchers exactly like it before.

It kind of looks like northiana, with the striped peristome and vertically opening mouth.

It kind of looks like northiana, with the striped peristome and vertically opening mouth.

Well, THAt explains why I love it so! :lol:

A few pics, more will be coming soon now that the weather is warming.

N.maxima, my favorite form of this species, the classic

N.dubia I grew from seed, this one is my largest

N.smilesii x maxima.. a collaborative effort with VB kid to make the most vigorous hybrid on earth.. so far, a success.

Mutant P.lauanea, getting ready to take it's summer nap, opposite of my other pings

Proof I do indeed grow sarrs, S.flava flower bud....I can almost smell the cat piss already. :p

VFT korean melody shark... arming it's nuclear weapons.

i had so many flava and alata flowers open on the same day that i thought a new tom cat had claimed my yard!

Great plants!

korean melody? lolwut :lol:

that jacq pitcher is freakin sweet!!! :D makes me want to sit down on it and read a newspaper :p

hey man do you have any lowers of that Rokko? i have a plant i was given in a trade as a female rokko and i lost its tag and over the years i think i know what one it is but not entirly certain.

Here are some new pics, I'll be adding a few more every day.

My bog...take note of the number of purp buds.

D.rotundifolia, just one of many

N.vogelii surrounded by various pings, ferns, neps and orchids.

N.jacquilineae....this thing is getting rediculous!

In it's dark corner

Dude, great job on that jacquelineae!

Thanks guys! yeah, that jacq is becoming a beast..never knew they got so big!

Beautiful plants as always! Vogelii is looking great... Always have loved that plant.

Holy cow! Exo, she's a lady now. Better get your over-protective father on. That N. vogelii in the back is suspicious.

Nice-looking bog garden. What else lurks among its expanses?

Back