What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*PAID* Unided Utricularia orchidioides section (gnathaniel $10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) Opening Bid of $2.
2) Unided Utricularia orchidioides section, this was sent to me labeled as U. quelchii, but clearly something else is growing in there. I have no idea what the main plant is or if there is any quelchii in there or not. The only chance for an ID is for it to flower and hope it is not a hybrid of some type. I have not seen any quelchii looking leaves yet. So far a very easy grower for me so a good intro into the orchidioides group for someone. The entire mass will be shipped bareroot in some sphagnum for packing.
3) We are paying for shipping costs.
4) Continental US only.
5) We will not ship to California due to CA restrictions.
6) Feel free to PM me with any questions.

DSC_0062
by randallsimpson, on Flickr

DSC_0063
by randallsimpson, on Flickr

gnathaniel has paid for this item. Please ship at your earliest convenience. Thank you for participating.

gnathaniel's PM box is full, just need a shipping address.

Oops, sorry about that! I'll PM you my address and reduce my inbox clutter too...

All packed up and headed out via USPS to arrive on the 21st, if you do not receive the box on that day please send me a PM so I can send the tracking info.

Please let us know when item has been received.

Received yesterday in great condition, along with a very nice bonus portion of U. pubescens. Thank you, Randall! :)

Auction Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back