What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

(PAID) (Gadz $20) Mystery item

• Thread starter Ozzy
  • Start date

Ozzy

SirKristoff is a poopiehead
Staff member
Supporter
Up for bid is an item. I will not tell you what it is. I will answer one question or guess with each legal bid. If you guess, I will deny or confirm.
I did this years ago and the item was so crazy that the winner refused to take possession and said he would just donate the money to NASC.
I will say this item is not as crazy as that one but it's something you probably will never be able to obtain otherwise.
NASC assumes no responsibility for this item. I take full responsibility for it.

Bidding starts at $1
I will pay shipping to anywhere in the USA.
I will ship international at winners expense

Last edited:
$1

Is it a live plant?

Last edited:
I am aware that the NASC president cannot read the rules and started the bidding at $1 when the minimum is supposed to be $2, but what can I say? :ROFLMAO::LOL:;)

No. And carol, you know I break the rules every year. I don't know why you are surprised.

No. And carol, you know I break the rules every year. I don't know why you are surprised.
I am not surprised in the least...just don't want to be called out for letting you break the rules. ;) You make my job so hard :LOL:

$4 is it made of a material that is biodegradable?

I am not surprised in the least...just don't want to be called out for letting you break the rules. ;) You make my job so hard :LOL:
You're welcome.

$5. Is it an ashtray?

$6.00 Is it a wildly inappropriate metal sculpture of a alligator

$10
Is it a sculpture?

Back