What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

one more utric/vft for postage thread

• Thread starter chibae
  • Start date
  • Tags
    vft
Some type of bagpipe!

okay..another hint:
It's earliest known depiction in art was in the painting "The Mocking of Jesus"

recorder? (already gettin a utric plug but I'd love the VFT :p )

The scouter!

(I can't guess anymore.)

recorder? (already gettin a utric plug but I'd love the VFT :p )

AAARRRGGGHHH I'll send you the small vft in your box.
Okay..the utric is still up for grabs

winner will be the person who can tell me which recorder voice (or size) I've played the longest,

lol sorry chibae, you gave it away with that latest clue, though.

Didn't give it away..recorder was the right answer..but since you're already getting a utric plug..I'm giving the vft to you and offering the utric to whoever can guess the specific voice..i could have made it much harder

kirby you get one and only one more chance tonight..recorder voices are expressed in whole words, not letters. There are multiple sizes for different keys and each size for that key has a different voice..and there are no D recorders

I should clarify: I meant you gave the game away with the clue about the Mocking of Jesus painting.

I should clarify: I meant you gave the game away with the clue about the Mocking of Jesus painting.

yeah but it actually got someone to either do a google search or show off their knowledge :lol:

yeah but it actually got someone to either do a google search or show off their knowledge :lol:

Well i posted right before you gave that hint. And i was like >:|

true enough on that account, and I'll admit it was a Google search :D

Soprano?
Maybe its the stuff I just ate, but i cant focus on anything.

" The baroque chalumeau represents the link between the recorder and the clarinet, and is essentially a cylindrical bore recorder with a mouthpiece like that of a clarinet and two additional "throat" keys controlling notes at the top of the fundamental register"
Sorry chalumeau is incorrect

real vampires don't sparkle and real recorders don't have keys

bass clarinet?

Lime..it has to be in the recorder family..but no, I don't play bass recorder (did play bass clarinet in high school though..a pain to march with)

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Soprano is also wrong

Back