What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nice tire pot NC Botanical garden's

uphwiz

jimmy
just a couple shots of my visit yesterday ill add more when i get a minute..
IMG_5854.jpg
IMG_5865.jpg
these white tops were very majestic. and in a stand about 3 to 4 feet in diameter
IMG_5869.jpg

Oh wow that is awesome! I love the vibrant colours mid-summer on Sarrs before they begin fading :)

Apparently the Case's Resolve (right beside the tire pot) was thinned out...

couple more pics .
IMG_5877.jpg
IMG_5847.jpg
IMG_5853.jpg
IMG_5858.jpg
IMG_5872.jpg
IMG_5873.jpg

Jimmy,
Clean out your message folder I can't reply. Keep getting the message "uphwiz has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."
Bill Cleveland

That's pretty cool.
I was thinking of doing something like that with the old truck tires out back.

oops still gettng used to the new format,
thanks for remind me Bill

That's pretty cool.
I was thinking of doing something like that with the old truck tires out back.
you do have the skills, and plants to make a very nice one, if you do show us when you get it done

you do have the skills, and plants to make a very nice one, if you do show us when you get it done

yeah.. not tough to cut designs into a tire then turn it inside out. Just a matter of finding the motivation to actually do it.

but how did they get the top to flare out that way is it more than one tire ? if you do it sometime , do please show me the process if you could .

Back