What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newbie Sarracenia pack (Winner Neon-eon $16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Included is 3 S. x wrigleyana, 3 unknown rubra hybrids. Winner can PM me and will pay shipping. Let's start the bidding at 3 dollars.

$3

what do the unknown rubra hybrids look like they have in them?

I can't really find any pics that look like it. It's plain jane, stays short, multiplies fast and is a bronze color. It's pretty nondescript. Small red flowers. It's a good "filler" plant. Ill post pics up monday or tuesday and anyone who bids before then can retract it.

How mature are the rhizomes?

Flowering size. They did have flowers this year, but got hit by the great freeze of '07 :(

They about 6 inches tall. Stay pretty small and clump. The Wrigleyana should flower next year. Rhizomes are small because they are small plants. Not special plants, which is why it's good for a newbie to build some confidence on. bomb proof.

This is what they look like. I'm feeling generous so I'll just send the whole pot instead of splitting.

DSC02221.jpg

DSC02222.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

kinda looks like S. rubra ssp. wherryi x rubra ssp. gulfensis

Hmm....
A filler plant for my CP bog,
$5

$8
Thats as far as I am going :)

Sorry, My bad, I didn't see the second page, you can erase that post...

$13

$16

Hey, to make a long story short, I prepared the envelopes two weeks ago... My dads girlfriend was going to take them to the post office while I was at work the next day, but she couldn't mail them because I made a mistake and wrote the address on the wrong side of the envelope...after that I was in a rush packing for a ten day trip to Israel, (which is why I haven't been here in two weeks.) so before I left my dad agreed to redo the envelopes and send them out while I was gone. I got back from the trip today, only to find out that he had lost the original ones, so he didn't know what to send and to whom. Anyway, the past two weeks have been a little crazy, and I apologize for not notifying you before I left. I can finally send the money out tomorrow, and I'll PM both of you as soon as it is sent.

-Thanks for your patience
-Gabe

Okay, both money orders went out today finally!

I got the shipping money today. When someone from NASC tells me it's OK to ship I'll do so. If I could get a confirmation today I could ship tomorrow and that would be fantastic.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Reminder to either the sender to send the item or the buyer to to pay for or report the item received.
This is also to keep the open auctions at the front and put the closed ones in the back, so please don't respond if the status of this auction is up to date. Only post the current status of the auction. Please don't send me a update through PM, my inbox is already full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back