What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New FIAT 500s

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
Ayup, they're already here.

Here's a bunch of photos, taken last May, for the unbelievers. (You know who you are!)

At the dealership (FIAT calls them "studios):

031.jpg

048.jpg

I thought this was pretty cute. Completely accidental: The X-19s and new 500s were fastest, and got there first. One has the gas cap on the left, the other on the right. LOL!

109.jpg

Front view:

123.jpg

Ya know they're almost like :love: minis :awesome:

I keep seeing a Mini and going "Dory! FIAT!!!" :lol:

Oh, not bad, not like the other ones that look like they took a led frisbee to the forehead :p

you're an addict KT. This is an intervention..

What did they change this year? I was seriously looking into these last year.

As far as I know, not much. Introduced the soft top a while ago, now they're getting ready for the Abarth.

Zoom Zoom!

Fiat a be kidding me!

The new Fiat 500L is going to debut soon:
fiat500l01.jpg

I see quite a few Fiat 500 around here. The Fiat dealership just up the road from where I live has a forecourt full of them. There seems to be a trend for this style of car, with the Mini, Fiat 500 and Suzuki Swift all in the same ilk.

The Abarth is going to be hot! I've seen them in England and Greece, and I like very much. I wish I was able to hold off for the 500L, but my Cruiser bit the dust in October, so I went with the Kia Soul. Same price as the 500, but I need the cargo capacity. The 500 was a blast to drive in the Pop trim level, so I can only imagine what the Sport model is like.

Back