What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes seed giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time I am giving two packets of seed of a home-made cross of N. Lady Pauline X N. [(lowii X veitchii) X boschiana], harvested yesterday.

giveaway-2.jpg

The first two requests get these seeds.

1) If you've recently won one of my giveaways, don't sign up for these; give someone else a chance.
2) You MUST have previous experience raising Nepenthes from seed and be competent at the task.
3) I'd like to think we've established a habit of "paying-it-forward" when someone gifts plant material to the group, so I trust the recipients will participate accordingly.

Last edited:
Can you mail to the UK? If so right now i have sown N.dubia seeds.

1. Minch108 if its possible thanks for the opportunity

Can you mail to the UK? If so right now i have sown N.dubia seeds.

1. Minch108 if its possible thanks for the opportunity

Sorry, I should have stated it: US addresses only, please.

1. Psycho sarah do we pay shipping?

i forget how beautiful N. Lady Pauline is! this will be a great looking plant.

side convo sent via pm.

No. But you must qualify for condition #2. (And provide reasonable proof)

Sorry, double post. I would put something in the back ground to prove I wasn't just pulling the pic off the internet though.

Last edited:
would a pic of seedlings germinating work?

2) You MUST have previous experience raising Nepenthes from seed and be competent at the task.

By that I mean, you must have raised seedlings before -- to at least the one year old stage or older. Seeds with cotyledons showing doesn't really qualify. I would prefer these seeds go to someone with more experience.

By that I mean, you must have raised seedlings before -- to at least the one year old stage or older. Seeds with cotyledons showing doesn't really qualify. I would prefer these seeds go to someone with more experience.

I have a couple of young plants too. As in below 3 years. Also, surprisingly enough, succeeded in germinating nepenthes seeds on my first try with some decent success.

Last edited:
Plants you raised from seed yourself?

No, afraid not. I do have years of experience growing other plants besides CPs though, I might be relatively new to CPs, but I am not new to growing plants which some find difficult. I assure you, if I get seeds, they will not go to waste.

1. Victoria...not sure what you want for proof but I have lots of experience raising Neps from seeds on up to young plants. I do have some goodies for the pay it forward movement, I am just waiting for them to get a little larger....the only thing I can offer now is heirloom tomato and pepper seeds. Also, any Nep seeds I get and have gotten will mostly be payed forward as I only have so much room to grow these for now....I plan on keeping only a couple of each variety for myself and sharing the rest.

Happy growing;
Victoria

This offer has concluded. Thank you for your interest. I look forward to seeing the great things people bring to the table to share!

I wonder how the pitchers of this rather complicated cross are going to look, I doubt I would find pictures of it on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back