What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes klossii

In other words, the price-fixing is over and they should be around at a reasonable price in the next few months. When the high rollers stop biting, everyone else gets a shot.

null_zpsb271d990.jpg

Nice plant! I like how red the whole plant is. It looks beautiful.

That's looking pretty sweet, what's the leaf+pitcher/time ratio? one per month?

I believe BE has sold off all their seed grown ones and weeded out all the maxima hybrids at this point. They have several TC clones that should be hitting the open market sometime this year..........assuming that these were not among the victims of the fire.

Were there actually seed grown ones released? If i'm not mistaken, I was told that there were 4 clones put into TC, and one of them turned out to be true (clone 2), the rest were hybrids with maxima. What I don't understand is if they were in TC from the beginning and there was no seed grown release shouldn't the TC plants already be readily available? pebes was yours TC or seed grown? on the tag it says clone 2, I'm guessing it's TC?

it's TC.

Beautiful. One of my favourite species. :) Thanks for sharing.<textarea id="adlesse_unifier_magic_element_id" style="display: none;"></textarea>

amazing pebes! well grown!

Here's mine. Same clones as pebes.

If i'm not mistaken the plants were offered as freebies with 2k+ orders since 2011 from TC stock, 3 years on and barely a trickle? Doesn't make sense I emailed BE about availability but no reply forthcoming, does anyone have good channels of communication with BE to find out if the culture was lost in the fire?

Back