What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes hybrid seed trade offer

I have harvested the remaining seeds from one of my "no name" N. maxima hybrids, and I have a surplus which I am willing to offer for trade. Below are the parents, starting with the maxima hybrid (female):
7562407058_674f353465_b.jpg

And the male is (speculatively) a N. fusca hybrid:
8406201671_8390e73c22_b.jpg

Please make your offer here in the thread before contacting me in PM. Only after I acknowledge your request should you PM me with mailing info, thanks.

Paul

Nobody has any interest in these seeds at all?? I'll withdraw the offer at the end of the day if no-one wants them.

what would you want for them ?
how many are there
i wont make offers till i know these answers

Last edited:
Sort of in the same boat as Bical. I would definately be interested if I knew what you might want to trade for them; assuming I have anything you might be interested in. I was just too lazy to find out, I suppose, lol :)

This offer fell into the category of "make me an offer - ANY offer", so its up to you entirely.

Well I have some dews that I would be able to trade within a couple of months. I kinda get the feeling you're not dew guy though.

Well I have some dews that I would be able to trade within a couple of months. I kinda get the feeling you're not dew guy though.

Thanks, but in a couple of months, these seeds will have lost a lot (if not all) their viability.

I understand that. I guess you want the dews now.....

This offer fell into the category of "make me an offer - ANY offer", so its up to you entirely.

Understood. Again, I was just lazy before. But now to make some offers:

Off the top of my head, I have extra D. multifida 'extrema', D. capensis 'broad leaf', lots Pinguicula primuliflora, S. oreophylla seeds (if legal to trade accross state lines-don't remember), Some still smallish D. 'tracii' cuttings (now 4 inches tall), U. sandersonii 'blue flower' plugs, S. alata and S. flava seedlings (ranging from 1-3 inches tall), and a few 1-2 inch wide N. ventricosa seedlings (seeds purchased from a nursery a couple years back). Maybe one or two other things if I think about it more (I'll let you know); but do any of these interest you?

I do of course have other plants for trade, but not for seeds.

Thanks for the offer Paul :)

@richjam: send me your contact info (in PM) please. I will send you some of these seeds. Thanks for your offers :)

This offer is now ended: the rest of the seeds have been "donated to science" ;-)

Le sigh

Science! I can smell the chemicals! <http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=thomas%20dolby%20she%20blinded%20me%20with%20science&source=web&cd=4&cad=rja&sqi=2&ved=0CDwQtwIwAw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymotion.com%2Fvideo%2Fx11lvw_thomas-dolby-she-blinded-me-with-sc_music&ei=DmkaUZGHM4POqwHszoHIDQ&usg=AFQjCNHLmPqULXSL_VToUDgj5zTxpmgbqA>

Addendum: I have found that "trades" here on TF have often taken on a "gimme gimme" flavor that I find distasteful, and so I will not be making any further public offerings on the forum. Sorry, but I find it frustrating to repeatedly deal with this "something for nothing" attitude. Let me be clear on one point: I am not pointing a finger at anyone in particular, I am speaking of the general attitude I've encountered. Sorry, but I'm done with public giveaways.

Hi,
I get a few pods of N. Palawanensis & N. Attenboroughii from forestry in the country Philippines, and a few pods of N. Sumatrana & N. Ampularia Red Lips, if you are interesting them all.
Plewase let me know ASAP & you can PM me.

Gracias,

Back